Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Post

I've decided to try this blogging thing to get comfortable with it before I become a famous author (hah!) and am expected to have a "web presence".  So, yeah - here's one more thing I'll be doing instead of writing my WIP (Work In Progress for those not familiar). Probably not a good plan in the short term, but I'm in it for the long haul, right? So here's to better time management and somewhere to vent about my writing frustrations besides my overburdened friends.

I'll be posting about my experiences in writing and publishing (please let there be some of these) in general, as well as random things that occur to me. I'll toss some free fiction up on the site as I write it. And I'm sure I'll be posting about reading. Because I LOVE TO READ. So we can talk about books we all love, and I'll link to my fav author's websites.

Yippee! So let's see if we can get this thing to post. :) 

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment