Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Link

So, I've noticed that time goes by much more quickly when you're NOT working a full-time job. I've got so much stuff I want to/need to/should do, and it seems like I don't have time for any of it. And yet, I'm home almost all day. It's really weird. When I was working, many days seemed to crawl. Now, not so much.

So anyways, here's a timewaster if you're stuck at a full-time job today. I first found this site when Nalini Singh embedded a link in her blog to a jigsaw puzzle of her upcoming book cover. Love puzzles. Love books. Ergo, this is a GREAT invention! I thought it was super cool, and if this website is still around when I eventually get a book published, you had better believe I'll be slapping a link to a puzzle of my first book cover up on this blog! You can upload your own digi pics or just make random puzzles on the website. They time you so you can see how you rate against the average bored person. Spiffy! Without further ado, here is JigZone!!!

Also... note that I've actually started putting links and stuff up on the sidebar. Tedium, thy name is copy & paste...

No comments:

Post a Comment