Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moving Right Along

This is going to be a generic post. (I was tempted to end it right there)

I've been doing well on the writing front lately. Last week I had one 3,000 word day and yesterday was around 2,000. Of course, that means less housework gets done, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make... Really, I try to set a couple of housework projects for myself each day so I know I'm not letting the family down in that regard. Then I do them as quickly as I possibly can. :) Between that, job-hunting, errand-running and stuff, I don't actually have all that much time for writing, and my reading time is virtually non-existant. :( But this might be my only chance to concentrate on my writing, since once I go back to a full-time job I'll be restricted to working on it during lunch and at night if I have any energy left (insert hysterical laughter). I'm making the most of this time to write, and that's all there is to it.

On the family front, E2.11 is now officially E3.0 and spent most of her birthday in timeout. Yay! Grrrrrrr. This potty-training thing is soooo  frustrating with a little one that is more stubborn that her parents.

What else? Oooh! The latest Harry Dresden book, Turn Coat, by Jim Butcher came out in hardcover yesterday. Picked it up from the B&N and it's on my dresser taunting me now. I can't read any of it until I get some of my own writing done, and my fingers are getting twitchy so I'm going to get working on that.

What's going on with you guys? Anything interesting?

Happy hump-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment