Friday, August 28, 2009

Where is the time going?

Another week pretty much gone. What happened to August?

Here are my writing totals for the week. It's been a roller-coaster.

  1. Monday: 450 words SF novel
  2. Tuesday: 80 words UF novel (gak)
  3. Wednesday: 1285 words UF novel (Chase came through for me :) )
  4. Thursday: 730 words SF novel (I had to grind these out - discipline, discipline)
Overall the week was okay as far as writing goes. It about averaged out. Nothing great, but it didn't suck either.

Did you guys accomplish anything cool this week? I hope some of you did.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. where did 2009 go? I can't believe its aready September. good job on the writing, toots!

    after a 5 day break from the p90x, we got back into it yesterday--it was worse than the very first day :( i guess it was productive though.

    i made tons of food and goodies for Bry's fantasy football draft and his friends barely ate a thing *shaking my fist at them*.

    thats about it--cant wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete